and other terms and conditions and policies which you may find throughout the Website in connection with certain functionalities, features or promotions as well as customer service, all of which shall be deemed a part of and included within these terms and conditions (collectively, "T&Cs"). By accessing or using the Website, you are acknowledging that you have read, understand and agree, without any limitation or qualification, to be bound by these T&Cs.
You represent that you are legally able to accept these T&Cs, and affirm that you are of legal age to form a binding contract. Please do not use this Website, if you do not agree to these T&Cs.
If you are 13 to 17 years old, you must obtain consent from your parent(s) or legal guardian(s), their acceptance of these T&Cs and their agreement to take responsibility for : (i) your actions; (ii) any charges associated with your use of any of our services; and (iii) your acceptance and compliance with these T&Cs. If you do not have consent from your parent(s) or legal guardian(s), you must stop using/assessing this Website.
We do not provide our Website to individuals below the age of 13. If you are below 13, please do not leave this Website immediately.
- 0.1 Subject to these T&Cs, we grant you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited right to:
- (a) access, view and download promotion-related information ("Materials") on the Website;
- (b) receive services in connection with any redemption vouchers or other promotional programmes (if any), subject to such terms and conditions as may be applicable to the relevant programmes;
- (c) access, view and download the directory of the Johor Premium Outlets®, Genting Highland Premium Outlets® or such other outlets as may be operated by us from time to time (collectively, "Outlets") as well as other relevant information of the Outlets; and
- (d) submit forms to reserve a group tour or make enquiries.
- 0.2 You agree not to interrupt or attempt to interrupt the operation of the Website in any way. This licence is not a transfer of title in the Materials and is subject to the following restrictions:
- (a) You must retain, on all copies of the Materials downloaded, all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the Materials;
- (b) You may not modify the Materials in any way or reproduce or publicly display, perform, or distribute or otherwise use or communicate them for any public or commercial purpose;
- (c) You must not transfer the Materials to any other person unless you give them notice of, and they agree to accept, the obligations arising under these T&Cs;
- (d) You agree to abide by all additional restrictions displayed on the Website as it may be updated from time to time;
- (e) This Website, including but not limited to all Materials it contains, is copyrighted and protected by worldwide copyright laws and treaty provisions. You agree to comply with all copyright laws worldwide in your use of this Website and to prevent any unauthorized copying of the Materials. Except as expressly provided herein, we do not grant any express or implied right to you under any patents, designs, trademarks, copyrights or trade secret legislation; and
- (f) You agree to defend, indemnify and hold us, our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, licensors, officers, directors, employees, and agents (the "Indemnified Parties") harmless for any loss, damages or costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, resulting from any third party claim, action, or demand arising from your use of the Website, the Material(s), or any services provided by the Website in violation of any law, rule, regulation or these T&Cs.
- 1.1 Different models of routers, browsers and devices may have firmware or settings that are not compatible with the Website. While we continuously develop the Website in order to, as far as possible, support all commonly used devices and models in markets and all browsers where the Website is likely to be accessed from, we do not warrant compatibility of the Website with specific mobile devices or other hardware.
- 2.1 You may be required to register for an account ("Account") to be able to access the certain services on the Website. In such event, you must complete the registration process by providing us with complete and accurate information as stated in the applicable registration form. You will also be required to choose a password. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account
- 2.2 You are entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under the Account. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your Account or any other breach of security. We will not be liable for any losses that you may incur as a result of someone else using your password or Account.
- 2.4 By registering for or logging into an Account using the Website, you agree to become a VIP member for the Outlets.
- 2.5 We have the right to disable any Account, at any time, if in our reasonable opinion you have failed to comply with any of the provisions of these T&Cs.
- 3.1 In accessing or using the Website, you shall comply with these T&Cs and the special warnings or instructions for access or use posted on the Website. You shall always act in accordance with the law, custom and in good faith. You shall not make any change or alteration to the Website or any Materials or services that may appear on the Website and shall not impair in any way the integrity or operation of the Website. Without limiting the generality of any other provision of these T&Cs, if you default negligently or wilfully in any of the obligations set forth in these T&Cs, you shall be liable for all the losses and damages that this may cause to us, our affiliates, partners or licensors.
Modification and Amendments
- 4.1 We reserve the right, in our sole and absolute discretion, to change the T&Cs. Any changes are effective upon posting to the Website and release of notice of such change. Your continued use of the Website thereafter constitutes your acceptance of all such amended terms.
- 4.2 We also reserve the right, in our sole and absolute discretion, at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Website's service(s) ( or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that we shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Website's services (or any part thereof).
- 4.3 Nothing contained in these T&Cs shall be construed as creating any agency, partnership, or other form of joint enterprise with us. Our failure to require your performance of any provision hereof shall not affect our full right to require such performance at any time thereafter, nor shall our waiver of a breach of any provision hereof be taken or held to be a waiver of the provision itself. In the event that any provision of these T&Cs shall be unenforceable or invalid under any applicable law or be so held by any applicable court decision, such unenforceability or invalidity shall not render these T&Cs unenforceable or invalid as a whole but these T&Cs shall be modified, to the extent possible, by the adjudicating entity to most fully reflect the original intent of the parties as reflected in the original provision.
- 4.4 We shall not be liable for any direct, indirect or consequent loss arising from the modifications or amendments to the T&Cs.
Intellectual Property Rights
- 5.1 "Intellectual Property Rights" means patents, utility models, rights to inventions, copyright and related rights, trade marks and service marks, trade names and domain names, rights in get-up, goodwill and the right to sue for passing off or unfair competition, rights in designs, rights in computer software, database rights, rights to preserve the confidentiality of information (including know-how and trade secrets) and any other intellectual property rights, including all applications for (and rights to apply for and be granted), renewals or extensions of, and rights to claim priority from, such rights and all similar or equivalent rights or forms of protection which subsist or will subsist, now or in the future, in any part of the world.
- 5.2 You acknowledge that all Intellectual Property Rights in the Website and the Materials are vested in us. All goodwill and intellectual property rights arising through the use of such intellectual property rights vested in us shall inure to us.
- 6.1 This Website may provide services in connection with promotional vouchers or other redemption programmes, including but not limited to the Genting Rewards Loyalty programme. Unless specifically stated otherwise, your use of any promotional voucher or redemption programme shall also be subject to the General Terms and Conditions for the relevant redemption or loyalty programmes (if any and (where applicable). For the avoidance of doubt, any specific terms and conditions stipulated for the redemption or loyalty programmes shall prevail over these T&Cs.
- 7.1 You may not: (a) use any device or software capable of interfering with the operation of the Website; or (b) take any action, which imposes a disproportionately large or unreasonable load upon the infrastructure of the Website (such as sending mass emails in the 'Contact Us' section, making group tour reservation without any intention in participating in a group tour - "spamming"), or (c) interfere or tamper with the software of the Website or the functionality thereof.
Hyperlinks, alerts and advertising
- 8.1 Hyperlinks: For your convenience, we may include hyperlinks to other websites or content on the Internet that are owned or operated by third parties ("Third Party Links"). Such Third Party Links are not under our control and we are not liable for any errors, omissions, delays, defamation, libel, slander, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, inaccuracy or any other objectionable material contained in the contents, or the consequences of accessing, any linked website. Any hyperlinks to any other websites or content are not an endorsement or verification of such websites or content and you agree that your access to or use of such linked websites or content is entirely at your own risk.
- 8.2 Advertising: We may attach pop ups, banners, java applets and/or such other materials to the Website for the purposes of advertising or promoting products and/or services available at the Outlet. For the avoidance of doubt, you shall not be entitled to receive any payment, fee and/or commission in respect of any such advertising or other promotional materials.
Linking to Our Site
- 9.1 You may link to our Website, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
- 9.2 You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
- 9.3 You must not establish a link to our Website in any website that is prohibits such linking or will in any way prejudice or compromise our reputation or integrity.
- 9.4 Our Website must not be framed on any other site.
- 9.5 We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
- 9.6 If you wish to link to or make use of any content on our Website for commercial purposes, please send us a formal request via our 'Contact Us' page, for our consideration. Without our approval, you are not allowed to link or make use of any content including the materials on our Website, for commercial purposes.
Exclusion of warranties
- 10.1 We provide the Website, its Material and any related service(s) "as is". We make no representations or warranties of any kind whatsoever, express or implied, in connection with the Website, these T&Cs, the Website, the Material(s) or related service(s)
- 10.2 The Website and the Materials are provided for general information and entertainment purposes only. Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information provided by the Website and the service, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that such information is accurate, complete or up to date.
Limitation of liability
- 11.1 To the fullest extent permitted by the applicable law, you agree that we shall not be responsible or liable in contract, warranty or in tort (including negligence for any (a) interruption of business; (b) access delays or access interruptions to the Website; (c) non-delivery, misdelivery, corruption, destruction or other modification of service(s), including the reservation service for a group tour; (d) losses or damages of any sort incurred as a result of dealings with the presence of Third Party Links on the Website; (e) computer viruses, system failures or malfunctions which may occur in connection with your use of the Website, including during use of any Third Party Links; (f) any inaccuracies or omissions in the Material(s); or (g) any event beyond our reasonable control.
- 11.2 We shall not be liable for any indirect or consequent loss under these T&Cs or the use of the Website.
- 11.3 You agree that no claim or action in contract, warranty, or in tort (including negligence) arising out of, or related to, the use of the application or theses terms and conditions may be brought by you more than six (6) years after the end of the year in which the cause of action relating to such claim or action has arisen and you have acquired knowledge or grossly negligently failed to acquire knowledge of the underlying circumstances of such claim or action.
- 12.1 Termination by us: We reserve the right to refuse service and/or terminate accounts without prior notice if these T&Cs are violated, if the Website is discontinued or for good cause.
- 12.2 Termination by you: You may terminate these T&Cs by giving us notice via our "Contact Us" section. Upon receipt of your termination notice, we will close your Account within thirty (30) days from the date of receipt of the termination notice.
- 13.1 You consent to receive any agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications (collectively, "Notices") from us electronically, including not limited to, by way of an e-mail or by posting notices on the Website. You agree that all Notices that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. To withdraw your consent to receive Notices electronically, you must notify us of your withdrawal of such consent by emailing us at our "Contact Us" section and discontinue your use and access to the Website. In such event, all rights granted to you pursuant to these Terms and Conditions, shall automatically terminate. We will not provide certain benefits of the Website to any users who do not consent to receipt of Notices electronically.
- 14.1 These T&Cs shall constitute the entire agreement between you and us relating to the subject matter hereof and supersedes and replaces in full all prior understandings, communications and agreements with respect to the subject matter hereof.
- 15.1 Our failure to enforce these T&Cs shall not constitute a waiver of these terms, and such failure shall not affect the right later to enforce these T&Cs. We would still be entitled to use our rights and remedies in any other situation where you breach these T&Cs.
- 16.1 If at any time any provision of these T&Cs shall be or shall become illegal, invalid or unenforceable in any respect, the legality, validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions of this Agreement shall not be affected or impaired thereby, and shall continue in force as if such illegal, invalid or unenforceable provision was severed from these T&Cs.
- 17.1 Your use of this Website and these T&Cs shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Malaysia, and you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Malaysian courts.